Premier retirement community in need of an experienced biller/collector/account receivable specialist in senior living and long-term care facility. In this role you will be responsible for the entire AR cycle to include entering/importing charges, billing Private Pay, Medicare, Managed Care and secondary insurance, posting payments and collections.
Ability to work independently and pay attention to detail, with a positive attitude and adaptability to change. Strong oral and written skills desirable.
Full job description is available upon interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Employer Type: Nursing Home
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) billing department.
- Experience with Medicare billing is required.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Microsoft Office, billing software and Internet.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary will be based upon experience.
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger
- Generating financial statements and A/R reports
- Posting payments to the general ledger and conducting daily cash reconciliation
- Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Manage and reconcile health insurance billing
- Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Complete the downloadable application
- Choose one of the following:
- Email application to Patsy.email@example.com or Peggy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax application to (706) 576-6066
- Drop off application to our HR Department: 100 Spring Harbor Drive, Columbus, Georgia 31904