At Spring Harbor our number one priority is the safety and health our of our residents, employees and guests. To continue to protect all against COVID-19 we are taking all necessary precautions for both Independent Living and our Health Center. These precautions are from the guidance of the CDC and our clinical team here at Spring Harbor. I appreciate you all assisting in our effort to keep our community safe. As we continue to monitor the situation we will keep you informed. Thank you.
For Spring Harbor, we are recommending and implementing the following:
• Eliminate close contact with others. Do not shake hands or hug to say hello.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Sanitation stations will be available around the campus.
• Observe coughing and sneezing etiquette by using a tissue and discarding immediately and then wash your hands.
• If you have symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek medical attention. Call your doctor. Be prepared to self-quarantine.
• Spring Harbor will continue to allow visitation; however, all visitors should be masked and practice social distancing when possible. Visitors will be permitted to visit in your private residence but will not be allowed in common areas. No guest shall be permitted to the dining areas during this time. Activities are monitored based on number of residents at this time.
• Protect yourself. Stay away from sick or potentially sick people and ask them to stay away from you.
• Discourage your guests from entering the Community if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19.
• We are implementing controlled access to Spring Harbor.
1. Please wear your name badges in the Community at all times.
2. Guests and visitors to include sitters must enter through the front door or back dock. Do not let your visitors and guests in through the garage.
3. All vendors and Associates must check in at the loading dock and complete the COVID-19 screening and questionnaire.
4. Individuals entering the Community must have a temperature check upon arrival and must check in with the Concierge before visiting a Member of the Community.