The Physical Therapy Assistant is a skilled technical worker who performs direct resident care activities under the clinical supervision of the Physical Therapist.
1. Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy Assistant program.
2. Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the state of practice.
3. Prefer experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
4. Excellent oral and written communication (neat handwriting) and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to understand and follow the directions of the Physical Therapist and the policies and procedures of the facility.
To apply, please click on link below: